Buying a home can be intimidating…but it doesn’t have to be!
In our experience, a home isn’t a “dream home” because of its square footage or utility hook-ups! It’s about how you feel when you walk through the front door, and the way you instantly envision your life unfolding there. This is more than a real estate transaction. It’s about your life and dreams.
We work with each client individually, taking the time to understand their unique needs and lifestyle, then we focus our team and tools on getting our client the perfect home. We never rush our clients, and we let you know from the beginning that this process may be quicker or take much longer than you expected. Either way, D2 Home Group is here to help you reach your goal and beyond! That’s why we work so hard to not only find that perfect home but also handle every detail of the purchase process, from negotiating the terms of the sale to recommending a moving company.
Your First Step → Get Lender Pre-Approval
If you haven’t experienced it before, the home loan process can feel overwhelming, but our agents will help you stay informed throughout the process, from pre-approval to closing. The first thing to do is consult with a mortgage specialist (or two). If you don’t already have someone in mind, we partner with some of the best lenders in the industry, and we’d be happy to introduce you, so you’ll be taken care of!
Before you start looking for a home to buy, it’s a good idea to meet with your Loan Officer to get pre-approved for a loan amount. At this stage, the lender gathers information about income, assets, and debts of the borrower (you) to determine how much house you may be able to afford. This includes a credit report, W-2 forms, pay stubs, Federal Tax Returns, and recent bank statements. There are a variety of different loan programs, so make sure to get pre-qualification for the specific programs that best suit your needs.
Communication is the key to us successfully working together as a team.
As part of our service, we will commit to helping you with your home search by:
- Previewing homes in advance on your behalf.
- Touring homes and neighborhoods with you.
- Keeping you informed of new homes on the market.
- Helping you preview homes on the web
- Working with you until we find the home of your dreams.
You can count on D2 Home Group to:
1. Help you write an offer.
- Once you have found the property you want, we will write a purchase agreement utilizing every area of negotiation possible to ensure you secure your home:
- The Price
- The Move-in Date
- Contingency Timeframes
- Personal Property
- Earnest Money
- And more!
2. Guide you through the transaction process.
- Conduct Inspections
- Conduct and Review the Title Report
- Ensure all timelines and contractual needs are met
- Review escrow settlement statement and confirm accuracy
- Provide you consistent updates to keep you up to speed on your purchase!
3. Complete a successful closing
- Attend the signing of your closing documents
- Final Walk-Through of the Home
- Hand over the Keys!